Friday, June 1, 2012

Our Little All Star

Right before we left for vacation (the boys and I) I received an email from Zane's t-ball coach inviting him to play one more week of ball.  I was a little bummed and did not tell Zane because I did not want to disappoint him.  When we got back I received a call from his coach saying that they were going to have a game on Friday (tonight) and would Zane be interested.  We had literally been home for about an hour and a half.  So I asked Zane if he wanted to play one more t-ball game.  Which he of course said yes too.  He was so incredibly excited, as was I, to play one more game.  I was excited because the players were all able to throw, hit, and catch stop the ball.  We were able to play four innings in less than an hour.  However, it was 100+ out.  But it was great to see our little man play another game.  He is ready for coach pitch.  BRING IT ON!  Is what I have to say!

Love how Daddy and Son stand the same




All my boys on the field ;)


He found the hole







Do not know how to fix the throwing motion.




The All Star Team


No comments: