Saturday, June 9, 2012

Busy Summer

We have been trying to stay busy.  We started the summer out with a trip (they boys and I) up to Denver.  Zane and I ran in the Color Run and had a blast.  We also went to the museum and zoo along with lots of playing and bug collecting.  When we got back it was full on swim time.  We have started the summer reading programs at the libraries and through the governor's reading program.  We have also made a trip to the Boyce Thompson Arboretum.  I am really trying to keep the boys busy and have summer fly.  I know that as it really starts to heat up it is going to be harder for me to want to get them out (because I get cranky when it gets hot).  We start swim lessons on Monday and Zane is in two camps (one at the Zoo and one at the Botanical Gardens).  He is also going to do a camp out at the Botanical Gardens.  Unfortunately he wants Daddy to go with him and not me.

Here are some of my favorite pictures so far.  No particular order.  I did not take any pictures of our trip with Grammie to Arizona Sea Life but that was a great time too.  Zane spent about 30 minutes at the Star Fish tanks and I had to drag him away!

Before!
After

After


Color Everywhere!

My little Astronaut

Yummy a Snack!


Riding Llamas


Getting stepped on by a T-Rex!

Looking at the insects of Colorado

Loving on Papa

Watching the Penguins

In the Cave at Topical Discovery


Was sent to room for Time Out and I saw this
Opened up to see him SOUND ASLEEP!

Look in the center on the rock and see the lizard

This is him, a collared lizard

Touching a Gila Monster

Hot Air Balloon over our house

Our Little Jawwa

Spiny Lizard did not like being caught!

No comments: