Monday, July 16, 2012

Forty Years Of My Wonderful Husband!

So tomorrow my wonderful husband is turning 40.  I was able to pull off a wonderful surprise party for him with some of our closest friends at one of our favorite places to hang out.  My wonderful friend Lisa took pictures and I can't wait to see them.  But I also was able to put together a slideshow movie of David's life with the help of his parents and Walmart's Photo center, where I scanned all the photos I had before we got our digital camera.  It was great because I was able to put them all on CD for $3.00!  Now I am going to start with our wedding and engagement and work backwards so they are all on the computer.

But without further ado, here is Forty Years Of John David Perin!  I love you Honey!


From 40 years of John David Perin





No comments: