Friday, September 11, 2009

What you don't believe?

So a few years ago there was a UFO sighting in Arizona! What don't believe well what about this photo. Well, tonight we saw one of the lights again!




Don't believe me!?!

See I told you! OK, so you need another one!



What, you really think I believe that it is a UFO and not just a weather balloon that the sun, which is setting, is hitting it just right and causing it to reflect light back like a mirror. What was really cool about this is that there was a point that I could see the bulges with the naked eye. It was totally cool.

But while out there I learned something disturbing about my son~


Now Zane, that is gross and disgusting (which is what he calls my cooking).

I have also been taking turns with a neighbor watching her daughter while she has some much needed time alone, and she does the same with me. Well, today I had the privilege of watching her, for another reason, but I also wanted to stick with the schedule for Zane. So we did art. One of Zane's favorites! SHAVING CREAM!

Well, Monkey See, Monkey Do!



After this post I think it is safe to say that messes and rude behavior are par for the course in our house, no matter how hard I try.

1 comment:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

It's a good thing you like gross and disgusting... I had to laugh at the "coaches" voice you were using to get him to do it again and again.

The kids sure looked like they were having fun with their messy art!