Friday, December 16, 2011

Sick again :(

We have the ickies in our house again~ David came home sick from work today (which is very very rare!). During my run this morning, I was just off. My back ached, that dull ache that you know that you are getting sick. And Cody's cough sounded like it was deep in his chest. So I took him in today. He has another ear infection. It has been a while since he had one, but this is his second round of antibiotics in less than a month. At Thanksgiving the three of us got strep. So this time Zane is the one that is not sick (he was just fine at Thanksgiving when he had strep, he was just contagious). With Zane being fine, at least for now, that makes me fear tomorrow. What am I going to do with him all day if I am still icky? Hope that both boys sleep in tomorrow morning and that I get to sleep too. Don't know if that will happen because I have been waking at 4:40 naturally, when my alarm is going off at 5, on my run days. So lets hope that since I am not running tomorrow that I will be able to sleep in!

No comments: