Saturday, June 11, 2011

Kick-A-Thon

Zane had so much fun at the St. Jude Children's Hospital Kick-A-Thon. He had to do 129 kicks! What I was not aware of was that I was going to be the one to be counting the kicks. He did really good and really enjoyed himself!Here he is before breaking the board. He is proud that he is going to be kicking the board! However, before he did we were treated to Kaizen's Team Elite and Team Dragon, which are performance teams and then to a World Champion Martial Arts performer, who I did not catch her name, but she did her routine with a sword. It was amazing and Zane asked why she did not cut herself when it was a real sword.
Yes, he really did kick the board in half! It happened really fast and I did not expect him to break it so easily or quickly. I think he has gotten hooked on Karate!

No comments: