Saturday, August 21, 2010

Could have my hands full

I have heard that many moms know what their baby's personality will be like while in the womb. Well, I don't know how true that is based on my last two pregnancies. I was already sick by 24 weeks with Zane, which I think made him less active in the womb. Then with Micah, the problems were the same and my health made it difficult for him to be active also. Not so with this one. Can I just say that if this baby is as active as what Zane turned out to be, I will need four of me just to keep up with each of them. Both of my MIL's have seen my tummy moving and this one is active at all hours of the day and night. No real pattern, except the "wake up pee" at 5 am and pushing up on my stomach to cause heart burn about a hour before dinner. Love it, but it is making me nervous how active Baby will be.

No comments: