Thursday, July 29, 2010

Summer Learning

This is this wonderful blog friend that I have, and missed meeting by just a couple months before she moved from the inferno, recommended to me to help teach Zane how to read. It is Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons. Now, I am not pushing it and what is great is that they focus on phonics. Plus, with this pregnancy and the heat of the afternoon, I have also been letting Zane watch a little more tv than I ever thought I would. One of our favorites is Letter Factory, which has helped with the lessons. Here is what he wanted to do while reading this morning.




Sorry about the dogs. That has been too common lately as the HOA landscapers are spreading gravel (which has taken 3 weeks already). And yes, his pointer is a metal emery board!

No comments: