Monday, June 29, 2009

Not Me Monday!!!!

So I finally feel like I have some stuff that I did not do.

I would never just sit around the house while my hubby and son are in the pool playing all afternoon. Then let them go to McD's play land to play some more while I have the wonderful sounds of silence. That is not going on now as I am sitting here typing this post. I would never do something like that.

I did not intentionally call my Father-in-law up and ask to go over and swim just so I could have help with Z-man in the pool.

I was not sort of excited when the local pool was closed for swim lessons because of high chlorine levels, thinking that I would have a day off from swimming, only to have Z-man tell me that we can go next door and swim.

I did not ask my water aerobics instructor the reason for the pool closure only to find out that it was what I thought. Then to tell her that the life guards can describe future incidents as whale poop.

I know I am not to judge, but this is a hard one for me. I can't imagine all the moms who sign their kids up for lessons only to sit on the sidelines and watch. I know that I sweat like a pig! It is 105+ out at 11 am! I can't understand why they would not just pay $20 to join the water aerobics class (hair does not get wet, 30 minutes, 4 times a week and you can sweet in the water) and stay cooler. It does meet the 30 minutes of exercise 3 times a week that is recommended.

I would never talk to the head of the aquatics program and ask what I can do so I don't have to sit on the side lines.

She did not approve a "water aerobics" class for me and is letting me swim laps! So cool!

I am not totally proud of my little man who is really starting to get the hang of swimming!

Has anyone guessed what we have been doing for the last few weeks. No we are NEVER in the pool. Why would anyone want to be in the pool when there is so much more to do outside in the summer in Arizona when it is 110+ and we are not frying eggs on the sidewalks.

And lastly, I am not totally set that our new windows are doing anything. Our use was not down 8 kWh from last year.

Now it is your turn. Go here to have some fun!

No comments: