Thursday, March 5, 2009

We made it!

Little man and I made it safely to Colorado! It was a really early flight but there were no troubles. We did have a little turbulance which Zane LOVED! It scared him at first but then he started to really like it. I can not wait till we can take him on roller coasters. It will be a blast. Tomorrow Zane, my dad and I leave to drive to Kansas. We will be seeing Granddad Easy. I am also excited to see one of my college friends that I have not seen in like 15 years! I still have a daily reminder of our time together, an earring not a tattoo. We will be driving back on Monday. I have the camera and charger so I am hoping to take lots of pictures!

1 comment:

Heather@Cultivated Lives said...

glad you made it there safely.

zane reminds me of that article in the current Mothering mag article...