Thursday, January 29, 2009

I got Tagged

So, it has been a while since I got tagged, but better late than never. Luckily this is just one that I need to do seven facts. Much better than the 25 going around Facebook.

1. When I ask my husband what he wants for dinner, he always says "Pizza". Which I act irritated, but many times I want to agree. Who doesn't like Barro's Pizza (only found in Phoenix Metro area, but must when you come).
2. David and I were both at the same party the Aug. before we officially got set up on a blind date. We kind of remember but not really. So we don't count that.
3. I have been to four countries besides the USA, Ukraine, Holland, Canada and Mexico.
4. My parents' moved into the house I was raised in the May before I was born and did not move out until I was 21. I was very upset when they sold the house.
5. Zane was named after my Grandfather, even though David wanted to name his first son Jonathan Zane after a character in a Zane Gray novel. When we discussed names of children before we were engaged and he knew what my Grandfather's name was, we agreed. But we had to call him Zane!
6. I went 4 weeks without a shower on a backpacking trip before my Senior year.
7. I have a climbing harness and shoes and a snowboard that I have not used since 2001. I miss both and hope that I get to use them again.

Now I am going to tag Kristy, Suzie, and Corie

No comments: