Sunday, December 28, 2008

SIX YEARS!



Today marks six years since we said "I DO!" Or in your case, yelled it!
I love you more today than I did that day.

We were joined by our friends and they have been there for us. We have made new friends that continue to encourage and guide us.



How wonderful that day was, but how much more our marriage it. Six year that have been sweet
conniving
Fun!

and the many memories that we have added.

The tender care you have towards Zane and how much you have taught him. You are such an amazing Dad!
And the care you have shown in our greatest loss. How tender you were with our sweet Micah.
Thank you for being the man of my dreams. God has blessed me greatly because of you. You have taught me so much and I love you more than I will ever be able to tell you. Hope the next year brings wonderful memories and growth. I love you! Happy Anniversary!

No comments: