Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Get to Know you

Welcome to the Christmas edition of getting to know your friends. I am not doing this the way it is suppose to be done, via email, but I thought this way more people can see it. If you want to participate, make a comment so we can check your blog.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper, too hard to sneak a peek;)
2. Real tree or Artificial? Prefer Real, but with wood floors doing artificial (our first one)
3. When do you put up the tree?When we get to it. This year Dec. 1, last year Dec. 23
4. When do you take the tree down? When I get to it.
5. Do you like eggnog? OH YEAH! Add the rum, makes it better, but rarely have it this way
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Season pass to Keystone
7. Hardest person to buy for? Brother
8. Easiest person to buy for? Grandparents and parents
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mailed and hand deliver
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Have no clue
12. Favorite Christmas Movie(s)? Sound of Music-remember watching it Christmas Eve with my Family before coming home
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Before Thanksgiving
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Food someone else makes!
16. Lights on the tree? Yes.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Mary did you know
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home this year
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Yes, and I can sing the song too, though you wouldn’t want me to do that.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? That the season now starts before Oct 31st so this year I feel like I missed Halloween, my birthday, and Thanksgiving. we live in AZ an it's weird when it's 80 degrees in Oct and they have Xmas up in Walgreen's before Halloween.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? All the ornaments on our tree, Each one brings back a special memory of the year it was given.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? My Hot Apple Cider
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? My answer is impossible to have, I want Micah back!
26. Who is most likely to respond to this? We will see
27. Who is least likely to respond to this? Anyone who does not comment:)

No comments: