Thursday, July 3, 2008

Happy Independence Day!

First, I want to thank everyone who may be reading this that has served in the military. I want to give a special thank you to my family members who have served, or are serving: my brother Jason who is serving in the Navy right now. To Uncle Scott: served in the Coast Guard and National Guard. Grandaddy and Grandad Easy were in the Navy in WWII. Aunt June: Navy. Uncle Dave: 101 Airborne (I think I am remembering correctly). Jorge (or Poppi) was also in the Navy. Yes, the Navy is very common in our family! Thank you for your selflessness and service. If I forgot someone, I am sorry but thank you: add yourself in the comments please!

Hope that everyone has a wonderful 4th and enjoys what every you are doing. I am jealous of those of you who are where you will be able to enjoy outdoor actives without being able to fry an egg outside!

No comments: