Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pulled Pork Leftovers..What to do?!

David loves pulled pork but brings home huge portions! I always have a problem of what to do with the leftovers! Does anyone else have the same problem? I get bored with the same thing over and over, and I don't do a good job of breaking the stuff down and freezing it (forget it is in the freezer). So I experimented, which can scare David at times. But he really liked this one!

Make your pulled pork with green chilis in the crock pot.
(This is night one's meal)

The next night I chopped up Red Potatoes (use what you like)
Sprayed with cooking spray, seasoned with salt, garlic, garlic salt, Cayenne and pepper
Cooked at 350 til tender.
Let potatoes cool

While the potatoes cool, do the following steps:
Make scrambled eggs (make to your liking)

Once the eggs are cooked add the leftover pulled pork and potatoes.

I served this mixture in flour tortillas with cheese, salsa, and sour cream (use plain yogurt as healthy substitute)

No comments: