Friday, November 9, 2012

Thankfulness Day 9

For my wonderful, understanding and loving husband.  You work hard and play hard.  You love our boys and me.  I am so thankful God brought you into my life.  I can't believe that I have been with you for 1/3 or my life!  I would not change it!

10 years with this amazing man!

My man with my baby who does not know many words, but does know how to say BANG!

Three of my boys!

Here is the proof of how wonderful a dad my Husband really is.  No, I did NOT tell Cody to do what he did!  SERIOUSLY!!!!












Thank you again Korri for these wonderful pictures.  I must say this is one of my favorite series.  I think I am going to have to find a way to get these ones framed!

As you look through the photos, you will notice a trend:  There is a stick in every one of them, in either Zane's, Cody's or both of their hands.  Oh the joys of boys!

No comments: