Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Thankfulness Day 7

My mind is not functioning too well today after a VERY early morning Tuesday and a VERY late night watching the results come in.  All I will say for it is this

Regardless of the outcome.....

"For my brothers and sisters in Christ who are voting today:

1. Honor whoever wins.
Honor all people. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the king. (1 Peter 2:17 NKJV)

2. Pray for whoever wins.
Therefore I exhort first of all that supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks be made for all men, for kings and all who are in authority, that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and reverence. (1 Timothy 2:1, 2 NKJV)

3. God can lead whoever wins.
The king’s heart is in the hand of the Lord, Like the rivers of water; He turns it wherever He wishes. (Proverbs 21:1 NKJV)"
Something I really pray that I can instill in my children.  I feel like it is a respect issue.  All we can really to is pray and do our part in the political arena.

So my Thankfulness today is that Sprouts is DOUBLE AD WEDNESDAY!!!!  I love that I can get last weeks deals and this weeks deals on the same day.  One trip to the store once a week! 

Like I said, my mind is not working!

No comments: