Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms reading this.  That includes those of you who want to be moms and are not able to, are moms but you are not able to raise your children (for whatever reason), or if this is just a time of sorrow.  Maybe you just lost your mom or did not have a good example of a mom.  Whatever makes you sad on this day, it is a sad day for me too.  But it is also a wonderful day.  For I remember how blessed I am in so many ways.  I am not one to make huge deals about different holidays (especially the ones where the card companies just and cooperate America just want to make a buck).  See we should respect our mothers, fathers, grandparents, loved ones, and military each and every day!  Not just one "special" day a year.  But with that being said, I am thankful for my wonderful husband and three beautiful boys.  The two that drive me crazy every day and then my angel who I miss every day.  Yes, there were tears shed today!  You see my wonderful husband had the boys make me this

It is so beautiful but I know that one of my boys hands is not on here.  That is what makes me sad.  I love this!  I rearranged my china cabinet to put it in.  Even more special is that Zane even painted the back ground!  This is BEAUTIFUL!  David even did the writing!


No comments: