Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child!

Just a little change from Not Me Monday! So here are some things that will make you laugh and thank the Lord that my son is not yours.



My son would never bit me in the middle of the library because he did not get to check the books back in.

On the same trip to the library, he would never think of kicking me while yelling that I am hurting him while holding his hand.

My son, who has been fully potty trained since Oct. would never use his desk drawers as a toilet for number 2! That is not my son. He would also never use the trashcan instead of the toilet to pee in.

My son would never tell me to "STOP TALKING MOMMY! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU!" while I am whispering to him why he should not be doing something.

For other great moments by other parents who's kids are just perfect, go here

No comments: