Friday, July 17, 2009

Mini Vacation Part 1

I don't have much time, Zane, but I wanted to make sure that if you ever come to Arizona that you spend a day in Sedona and Oak Creek Canyon. Sure, you may have seen pictures before, but they do not do the place justice. It is so much more amazing that the pictures could ever show. It was so peaceful, calm and beautiful. We had a great time and I loved meeting my dear friends baby girl and reconnecting after 10 years of not seeing each other every day for two full years. WOW! I just realized that I have been out of college for 10 years, I don't feel that old. I will post some of my favorite pictures later, when Zane is sleeping or David is home. But as for tonight, I will be taking my wonderful husband dinner for his birthday! Love you David!

No comments: