Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Off We Go!

Tomorrow morning we are leaving for Indiana. This is another trip in which we will be seeing Zane's Great Grandparents. I have a feeling that it is going to be a trip very similar to the one we took to Kansas in March where I said goodbye to my grandfather. This is also much over due. For these are pictures from the last time we were in Indiana

Zane and His Great Grandpa Curry

In Great Grandpa's Chair

Zane and Great Grandma Perin

Zane and his Cousin L (I have a feeling that this scene will be MUCH different!)
I am very ready to go. Besides seeing family and being MUCH, MUCH cooler, there is so many opportunities for Zane to go exploring and discovering new things that we just are not a free to do here. I can't wait to share some of the adventures, and pictures. I am hoping that Zane gets to camp out for the first time! I don't think he will ever want to come home. Plus he already wants to get on the airplane RIGHT NOW!

No comments: