Sunday, April 5, 2009

I thought the Mud Pit was GONE!

How wrong was I!!! The mud pit use to be here
but as you can see it now contains some BEAUTIFUL TROPICAL Plants. That will do well in our heat (without the sun) and with the moisture that the AC unit puts out. If you don't remember the mud pit check this out. Well, Zane decided to move the mud pit.
Look closely, that is a Tonka Front Loader that is completely covered in mud. I did not see how bad Zane was, but according to Daddy, it was bad. I can only imagine. Luckily, this spot does not have any plants in it at the moment.

I was working on the stepping stone, in the front where Zane can not get to it while it dries, I came in to this (after getting hosed down from the mud)
I think he got booed off stage!

1 comment:

Suzie said...

I love the stepping stone. Very nice. I would have never thought to do that. Hope things are going well for you guys.

suzie