- Loss 30 pounds this year. This will put me at Pre-marriage weight. Not just pre Zane weight. I have 5 more pounds to loss to be at pre Micah weight and 10 for Zane. So here it goes.
ourmy closet, which is a disaster and I can't find anything. I ran out of time after David had built the shelves and just stuffed.
- Organize our closet. Why not, I am already going to have to pull everything out so David can put the flooring down.
- Get meal planning down pat this year, and do not get lazy about it.
- Serve at least TWO veggies at dinner. However, David got a hold of my list and changed it to ZERO. How kind of him. This is going to be the challenging one neither of the boys like them.
- Organize my Cookbook section of the kitchen. Again, can't find anything. Too many random books, magazines, and cut out articles.
- Organize a play date once a month.
- Finally, play Wii fit five times a week for 30 minutes. Hey, like I said, some of them have to be fun. This is my gym. Yes, I was a bit sceptical but it is fun and it is a great workout. Plus, the competition between me and David it a lot of fun.
Hope everyone had a great night. Thank you for your support this last year and your prayers. Let us pray for a wonderful 2009.
ADD ON!!!! Hubby just agreed that this is the year of DECLUTTERING!