Monday, November 24, 2008

Amazing!

The Desert Botanical Gardens has a new exhibit now til May 31, 2009. At first, I was speculative. "Glass in a garden? and Why do we need reservations, we never had to have them before?" Well, for the last four weeks I have been getting sneak peaks because of Zane's preschool there. I started to get excited. So when it opened this weekend, I knew I had to take my parents. So we went this morning! It was amazing: Here are some of my pics that do not do it justice!

Yes, all of them have names, and no, I don't know them. So, if this does not entice you to want to come to Phoenix, then I don't know what will. This is amazing art and NONE of the pictures I have seen shows you the true beauty of it. I can't wait till my friend CR (yes you know who you are) and I go. Then I can marvel at her pictures. (If you are curious to she her work, go here or here. She also did our family photos and took some great shots of Zane. Those will be soon. This show is worth it! It is a must see!

1 comment:

iamchanelle said...

i can't wait to go there with you!!!!! it looks AWESOME.

and thanks for the link love!! ;)