Sunday, October 12, 2008

While we were in San Diego, we were able to visit with my brother and his family. This was a very rare treat as my brother is in the Navy. It just so happened that we were able to go out to dinner with them on my sister-in-laws birthday. It was wonderful to celebrate with them. Then we joined them on Coronado Island's beach for an afternoon of fun. David, my brother and nephew all went boggie boarding (CRAZY the water was COLD!) and Zane and my niece were happy running in and out of the water and digging in the sand. it was fun to see the cousins playing and having a great time. This was very special because my brother went out to sea on Tuesday and will be gone for at least two weeks, maybe more. It was also the first time I saw them since Micah's memorial (which I did not see the kids playing).

My family and My Brother's Family

David digging a hole with Zane, J and M supervising and Grammie (they were staying on the island and joined us)Fun as a family on the BeachUncle J and Daddy in the water with Zane...BURRRR

No comments: