Sunday, October 12, 2008

Not Me!!! Monday

On vacation, I did not let naps slide, which did not allow me to see more of the attractions I so wanted to see.
I did not think my husband was crazy for snorkeling in Oct. and let another family know about it.
When said family was complaining about their nine month old baby keeping them from staying at places longer, I did not wish I had a nine month old to do the same.
I was not excited when a three year old noticed that I had a heart with wings tattooed on my shoulder, which I did not tell said three year old that I had an angel.
I did not take my son in the splash zone to get him soaked by dolphins.
I did not ask my father-in-law to take pictures of said soaking.
I did not take sand off of the beaches that we visited and because I thought of this new project after we had visited a beach, I would never ask my husband to drive back to said beach to get sand.
After going back to said beach, and after my husbands comment that I would not let him do something like that, I did not let him go on a wild goose chase to find a sea shell store (which we never did find) But I did keep my mouth shut about it. But I would never tell him so (but I will all of you!)
I did not order pizza because I was too lazy to go to the store to get groceries, so we could eat a healthy meal. Which was not our sons request.

1 comment:

Weeksie50 said...

lol- I love when kids get splashed.. I also think naps should be avoided on vacation..