Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mommy's Garden



God has so many ways to calm the soul. For me it is enjoying the flowers that we have planted. This year I had a section in which we bought some flowers and another section where we planted seeds and just let last years seeds grow. I must say I love looking at the side that is from seeds, better than the side we "planned".




Sunflowers are some of my favorites. I never thought that they would do well here in Arizona but I tried, and am glad I did. Hope you enjoy!



Needed to add my Roses also!
Maybe I will try a sunflower house next year!?!

1 comment:

Diana said...

Dear Christine,

I found your blog through a friend, Jen Wright, and just wanted to let you know how sorry we were to hear about your little one, and that we will be praying for your adoption process. I think we have the same midwife? (Wendi)

Congrats also on a wonderful blog - I enjoyed reading it!

Blessings,
Diana Johnston
Chandler, AZ